Position Rigging & Hydraulics Technician
Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics (ARH) is looking to recruit a Yacht Rigger at its Port Hamble facility. This is an important role in the UK’s leading Yacht Rigging & Yachting Hydraulics business with strong long term career prospects.
The successful candidate will benefit from extensive on site and off site training to ensure that he or she is able to provide the very best in technical rigging services.
ARH represents a number of leading brands including Reckmann, OYS, Gottifredi Maffioli, Liros and Leisure furl. In addition to providing complete Rigging & Hydraulic services to its established customer base, ARH also supplies many leading manufacturers and service companies.
ARH’s emphasis and focus is to provide the highest quality products and services supported by a very high level of Technical and Engineering expertise. This is reflected by the companies it supplies and the products it represents.
- Working within the ARH team
- Stepping/un-stepping masts & commissioning rigs
- Replacing/tuning standing rigging
- Carrying out re-rigs
- Manufacturing of rod and wire rigging.
- Carrying out rig inspections / rig tunes
- Producing rope work (splicing/whipping)
- Servicing hydraulic backstays and boom vangs etc
Skill & Experience
- Knowledge of sailing
- Excellent knowledge of marine and rigging products.
- Must be able to demonstrate some technical ability
- Ability to splice ropes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be hardworking, have attention to detail and a very high standard of workmanship.
- High degree of flexibility and initiative.
- Hydraulic experience not essential but welcome.
A competitive package is available including a relocation allowance if required.
For further information on ARH can be found – https://advancedrigging.co.uk/
Please direct confidential interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.