Rigging Operations Manager
Position Rigging Operations Manager
Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics (ARH) is looking to recruit operations manager to be based at their busy Port Hamble facility. This is an important role within the UK’s leading Yacht Rigging & Yachting Hydraulics business with strong long-term career prospects.
The successful candidate will benefit from extensive on and off-site training to ensure that he or she is able to provide the very best in technical rigging services.
Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics represent a number of leading brands including: Reckmann, OYS, Gottifredi Maffioli, Liros and Leisure furl. In addition to providing complete Rigging & Hydraulic services to its established customer base, ARH also supplies many leading manufacturers and service companies.
ARH’s emphasis and focus is to provide the highest quality products and services supported by a very high level of Technical and Engineering expertise. This is reflected by the companies it supplies and the products it represents.
- Working within the ARH team
- Manage day to day scheduling of work
- Manage rigging personnel
- Assist with customer enquiries and provide quotations by email and phone
- Monitor all stock levels and provide ordering requests
- Ensure all H&S records are up to date
- Signing off of daily time cards and completion schedules
- Oversee day to day operations within the rigging department
- Manage customer expectation on a project by project basis
Skill & Experience
- Knowledge of sailing
- Knowledge of marine and rigging products
- Must be able to demonstrate some technical ability
- Experience in managing personnel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be hardworking, have attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility and initiative
- Hydraulic experience not essential but welcome
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Able to read working drawing
A competitive package is available
For further information on AR&H, please explore the site
Please direct confidential interest to email@example.com.