Rigging Operations Manager
Position Rigging Operations Manager
Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics (ARH) is looking to recruit a Rigging Operations Manager at its Port Hamble facility. This is an important role in the UK’s leading Yacht Rigging & Yachting Hydraulics business with strong long term career prospects. This will involve the management of the rigging team.
The successful candidate will benefit from extensive on site and off site training to ensure that he or she is able to provide the very best in technical rigging services.
ARH represents a number of leading brands including Reckmann, OYS, Gottifredi Maffioli, Liros and Leisure furl. In addition to providing complete Rigging & Hydraulic services to its established customer base, ARH also supplies many leading manufacturers and service companies.
ARH’s emphasis and focus is to provide the highest quality products and services supported by a very high level of Technical and Engineering expertise. This is reflected by the companies it supplies and the products it represents.
- Managing the ARH team.
- Managing the dress, step and tune yacht masts
- Assist with direct labour involved with all rigging work
- Deal directly with customers within the Rigging Shop and those with approval externally
- Ensure an appropriate monitoring system is in place for all tools and equipment
- Check and record all rigging work
- Monitor all stock levels and carry out stock checks
- Ensure all H&S records are up to date
- Maintenance of daily clock cards and completion schedules
- Rigging work as required.
Skill & Experience
- Knowledge of sailing
- Excellent knowledge of marine and rigging products.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical ability in aspects of rigging.
- Ability to splice ropes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be hardworking, have attention to detail and a very high standard of workmanship.
- High degree of flexibility and initiative.
- Hydraulic experience not essential but welcome.
A competitive package is available
For further information, take a look around the site – http://advancedrigging.co.uk/
Please direct confidential interest to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 30th June 2017